Nottinghamshire’s mobile speed camera locations for this week have been revealed.
These locations are published each week by the Nottinghamshire Safety Camera Partnership in a bid to tackle speeding motorists and reduce casualties as a result of road traffic collision.
This list is limited to mobile speed camera locations and does not include red light, fixed and average speed limit cameras.
For the week commencing 30/03/2020 mobile speed camera units will be located at;
- New Mill Lane/ Sandlands Way, Mansfield Woodhouse
- B6023 Mansfield Rd, Sutton in Ashfield
- A60 Leeming Lane North, Mansfield Woodhouse
- B6028 Stoneyford Road, Skegby
- Eakring Road, Mansfield
- B6040 Retford Rd, Worksop 40 limit section
- A631 Gringley to Beckingham (Nr Mutton Lane)
- A616, Ompton
- Spital Hill / Leverton Road, Retford
- Raymoth Lane, Thievesdale Lane and Farmers Branch, Worksop
- A52 (T) Clifton Boulevard, Nottingham (40mph area)
- A60 Bellar Gate – Woodthorpe Dr, Nottingham
- A6008 Canal Street, Nottingham
- B682 Sherwood Rise through to Hucknall Lane, Nottingham
- Bestwood Park Drive, Nottingham
- Radford Boulevard / Lenton Boulevard, Nottingham
- A608 Church Lane, Brinsley
- Coppice Road, Arnold
- Shelford Road, Radcliffe on Trent
- Clifton Road, Ruddington
Nottinghamshire Police state that speed enforcement can take place at any time on any road by a uniformed Police officer.
Additional mobile cameras may be in use if complaints about speeding are received by the Partnership or a sites is identified as emerging locations for road casualties.
This page will be updated on a weekly basis with the latest information.